BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE EPISODE
Tim and Dan held a panel at the Accounting Business Expo in Sydney this last week. They are talking all things vibes. What is a vibe? How can I know what mine are and how to implement them within my business? Well, buckle up, as the guys are taking you through this step by step, with a drink in hand of course.
BULLET POINTS OF KEY TOPICS & CHAPTER MARKERs
- Tim & Danlow [1:42] We are joined by Harvey today! One of our Junior Accountants at CATS. He has stepped into the world of full-time employment now he has graduated from Uni. Dan smashed his Half Marathon. He has been wearing his medal in the office today to remind us all.
- Business Update [5:16] As always special Thanks to CATS Accountants for sponsoring our Business Update. CATS is hiring! If you are an intermediate or Senior Accountant, give us a call!
- Harvey’s Tight Ass Tip [6:50] Become a Uni Student! Discounts abound.
- Main Topic [10:18] This week we have the live recording from Dan and Tim’s presentation at the Accounting Business Expo which was held in Sydney on 22nd and 23rd November. The name of this presentation was “it’s all about the Vibe” and focused on exploring the values in your business, which the guys like to call your business vibe. So, with a drink in hand, we are ready to dive into the vibe setting within your business.
Drunkies are here! – Its the most wonderful time of the year! The Drunkies. Will Orford Man on the Street actually win his award this year?We are hiring! – Are you an intermediate pushing to a Senior Accountant? Are you looking for your next career move? New year New you? Well, CATS Accountants, home of our very own Two Drunk Accountants is looking for their next superstar. And after listening to this episode, you will know exactly what kind of person we are looking for.If this sounds like you, please reach out to Sarah – email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- Other Thing [39:06] Tell me you’re an Accountant without telling me you’re an accountant: Spotify Wrapped is here. If you don’t know what that is, Spotify Wrapped breaks down the last 12 months of your listening. Of course, that means, we have to pull the stats!